Miss Washington 2008 Janet Harding

Miss Washington 2007 Elyse Umemoto

Whether I'm on the road or meeting with a sponsor, it is important that I always look my very best. As Miss Washington I represent organizations and charities that are extremely important to me, and making a positive and lasting first impression is often what makes or breaks a successful future business relationship. I would like to believe that after nearly 21 years of dressing myself, I was doing alright. I was doing 'alright,' but why settle for alright when with just a few additional bits of knowledge you can completely transform your wardrobe and the way you feel about yourself when you walk in the door? I never could have guessed that there was so much to this art!

My time with Barb Wilson was not only fun, but incredibly educational. From colors, to fabrics, to patterns and prints, Barb not only told me which choices would be most flattering for me, but taught me how to make the correct choices for myself in the future. I use the things I learned from Barb every time I buy something new for my wardrobe, and found it especially valuable as I chose the items I will wear on the Miss America stage! Her wealth of knowledge and genuine advice are truly priceless.

Thank you Barb from the bottom of my heart, for sharing your valuable advice and helping me learn to project the very best me each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...